You are in the right place to start. Please, follow the steps as described below and you will make a dream trip for yourself, your family and friends
1. Decide which trip you would like to take: Pick up a trip listed on our site. If you have special interest or if you are looking for a custom tour, please do some research on your own first or contact us for a suggestion
2. Choose the season and dates you wish to travel. Your trip dates have to match with Druk Air Schedules and trip confirmation is subject to opening of Druk Air seats.
3. Decide from which city you will fly into Paro. Druk Air flies Kathmandu , Delhi , Bangkok and Kolkatta. [ click here for Druk Air Schedules ]
4. Druk Air is the only airlines flying in and out of Bhutan and they sell out seats very quickly. So, don't waste much time on finalizing the itinerary. If you allow a lot of time on deciding a trip, it's possible that Druk Air seats are already booked up! Interestingly, Druk Air has instant purchase system. Druk Air tickets can be issued only in Bhutan, Bangkok, Kathmandu , Delhi and Kolkatta.
5. Once the itinerary and dates are finalized, send us Booking Form and tour deposit USD 150 plus cost of Druk Air Tickets. You can make wire transfer or fax us credit card authorization. We will also need a copy of your photo page of your passport. You can send it by mail or e-mail the scanned copy or fax it. Sending us a deposit is not a guarantee the of the trip as it solely depends on availability of Druk Air seats. If we couldn't get seats in Druk Air, we will refund you the deposit less USD 25 per person as administrative expenses.
6. Once we get green signal from Druk Air Reservation, we will send you the final invoice, payment schedule and booking status. The final payment is due 60 days prior departure. Custom tours payment schedule can vary case to case basis.
7. Upon receipt of final payment, we will mail you detailed trip dossiers, Druk Air Tickets and other relevant information, no later than 3 weeks prior departure.
8. We try to get clearance of your Bhutan visa as early as possible but during peak season, usually we are able to get clearance few days before your trip date. In that case, we will e-mail you the scanned copy of the visa clearance letter or provide you simply visa number. All Druk Air Stations and Paro Immigration are faxed a copy of Bhutan visa clearance letter and so you will not be stopped onboard even you don't bear a copy of this. Of course, visa letter handy will help you smooth and speedy check in flight and clearance in the immigration.
9. Your passport is stamped with actual visa upon arrival in Paro airport. Visa fee is pre paid by us. PHOTOS ARE NOT NEEDED ANY MORE.
Bhutan at a glance
- 47,000.00 sq.Km
- Kingdom of Bhutan
People and Ethnics
- Dzongkha (official), and varied Tibetan and Nepalese dialects
- Lamaistic Buddhist (75%), Indian and Nepalese-influenced Hinduism (25%)
- constitutional monarchy.
- 2,042 US$
GDP per head
Ask the Expert
Any questions? Please feel free to call us. No obligation!
Toll Free: 1-866-838-5818
(from USA and Canada)